Friday, May 23, 2008

Mariposa

I've been contemplating my intuition. That nagging voice in the back of your head that tells you something isn't right, something is off, something is different. I listen to that voice quite a bit as it has never really been off the mark. I tend to pick up on the nuances of body language and inflection of voice. Perhaps that is what makes me good at reading people. I quietly analyze behind my defenses and wonder if this time I will be wrong.

I hate it when people change towards me. I rack my brains wondering what have I done wrong and pretend I don't notice.

I know this is old and most of you who visit have seen this on youtube but I'll place it here for posterity anyway.


Mariposa

2 comments:

Ariana said...

Actually, I've never seen this piece before. I'm glad you posted it again. It reminds of the next piece I'm working on for a YT video. I really wanted it to have more of a relief sculpture affect so I decided to add things that would extrude from the canvas. I swear, sometimes I thing we are on a similar wave. What sign are you?

Anonymous said...

I've never seen it before either - it's lovely!