Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Technique Monday: Sharpie Ghosting

Well, I'm already off schedule.  Coming back from a long holiday weekend means I walk into work with a lot of things to do.  Anyway, better late than never, right?

I've always been a very private person and never have felt truly comfortable writing my thoughts on paper in fear that someone would  invade my privacy and read them. This steams from my childhood as my husband of many years would never do such a thing. Still, it is something that I still battle with and it is a reason why visual journaling appeals to  me so much.  There are though, ways to hide your journaling and this week I'm going to be highlighting some of those ways.

First, I love this technique.  It makes for an interesting background and it's a great way to journal something out and have it obscured from the general public (including yourself.)

Sharpie Ghosting via Less Herger of http://comfortableshoesstudio.com




No comments: