Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sick


I'm working on the Guardian of the Muse piece. My camera is at work so I can't do 'progress' pictures. Maybe next time. It's been an interesting experiment, as I think the graphite piece has a bit of character and emotion that is sort of missing from the colored piece. Anyone else have that problem and how do you over come it?

I see a lot of talented women and I find that I learn something from each individual style. I like that it is all mixed media and yet the look and feel is a different as saying apples versus oranges. I love it when they give videos or articles about their creative process and technique as it just helps me a long with mine.

I'm sick, sick, sick today. My throat is killing me, my body is achy and my ears are stuffed up. I'm praying it will go away soon. I can't afford to miss anymore work days.

Edit: Crap, my daughter is sick as well, this is not going to bode well for the two us of. BLECH.

No comments: